About the Author
I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Nick Girard. I've been told I'm the best person some people have ever met: I read encyclopedias and read harry potter as a child. I was a tall child with no fashion sense who decided to homeschool as a result of bullies making the whole thing unenjoyable and feeling like I was being fed certain ideas without the full truth. Once I had time to read the whole truth in books and Wikipedia I felt emboldened to share the facts. Now I dress well, keep up an easy yet fashionable hairstyle and wish to spread multiculturalism and acceptance of humanity as one body while finding solutions where bridges have burned. I believe in ethics as a separate institution from existing law and I hold those ethics dear to me.
Just because something is law does not mean it is just, oftentimes in our country it means that an interest group has found the correct political connection and taken enough action to make their voice heard, but these are not always noble causes, and the laws are not always one size fits all. I want to protect the right for people to vote with their feet and choose what government they wish to live under. I want to give the right of free speech to all. Tear gassing and restricting movement are restrictions on free speech as they restrict protests to certain areas.
I always admired journalists and the way that they kept their bias out in news and showed their opinion when the story called for it. I've taken a few jobs in the Silicon Valley, but I decided to go back to school and complete my education in journalism due to current political events. Even if it is not the most profitable, I feel I need to do something to provide another voice speaking facts.
With this blog I'm writing about topics that are on the internet in a feature style to allow more creative wiggle room, thus; features on the internet. Wish me luck, I'll try to provide some interesting weekly content till about April, and maybe longer if I have a fan base. The theme will be both dark and light to represent the optimism I have inside for humanity and the calls to action I feel breathing down my neck. Send me ideas, I'd love to interview your community or subculture and write a piece on you/them.
Just because something is law does not mean it is just, oftentimes in our country it means that an interest group has found the correct political connection and taken enough action to make their voice heard, but these are not always noble causes, and the laws are not always one size fits all. I want to protect the right for people to vote with their feet and choose what government they wish to live under. I want to give the right of free speech to all. Tear gassing and restricting movement are restrictions on free speech as they restrict protests to certain areas.
I always admired journalists and the way that they kept their bias out in news and showed their opinion when the story called for it. I've taken a few jobs in the Silicon Valley, but I decided to go back to school and complete my education in journalism due to current political events. Even if it is not the most profitable, I feel I need to do something to provide another voice speaking facts.
With this blog I'm writing about topics that are on the internet in a feature style to allow more creative wiggle room, thus; features on the internet. Wish me luck, I'll try to provide some interesting weekly content till about April, and maybe longer if I have a fan base. The theme will be both dark and light to represent the optimism I have inside for humanity and the calls to action I feel breathing down my neck. Send me ideas, I'd love to interview your community or subculture and write a piece on you/them.

Great intro!
ReplyDelete